Christian Kuhl, Henry Kuhl and Catherine Yeagle Kuhl's son, is shown in the video clip that had been taken at the Gettysburg reunion between 1913 and 1938. He is the soldier modeling the uniform jacket shot with holes. That is the jacket he wore and is currently housed in the museum at Biloxi, Mississippi. Dave Kuhl of Ocean Springs, MS is the legal owner of this jacket and we appreciate his donation of this valuable family heirloom to a facility that can properly store and maintain the integrity of the jacket.
- Henry Kuhl/Catharine Yeagle
- Henry Kuhl/Betsy Skidmore
- Family Contact Lists
- Contact me!
- Article on Henry Kuhl with photos
- ANNUAL KUHL REUNION
- Family Reunion Information Only
- Video/Archival photos
- For Heirs of Christian Kuhl : IMPORTANT NOTICE
- For Heirs of Christian Kuhl: pdf document
- New Page