Private John Kuhl, of Company D 31st Virginia Infantry is buried at Thornrose Cemetery in Staunton, VA. John was the child of Henry Kuhl and Catherine Yeagle Kuhl. He chose to fight with the Confederacy and died during the war. Pictured below is his grave marker within the cemetery, and a picture of the outside entrance to Thornrose.
- Henry Kuhl/Catharine Yeagle
- Henry Kuhl/Betsy Skidmore
- Family Contact Lists
- Contact me!
- Article on Henry Kuhl with photos
- ANNUAL KUHL REUNION
- Family Reunion Information Only
- Video/Archival photos
- For Heirs of Christian Kuhl : IMPORTANT NOTICE
- For Heirs of Christian Kuhl: pdf document
- New Page